SAC is the school advisory committee. It allows parents to play a vital role in helping to determine the goals for the school, teacher, and students.
We are accepting members for the 2019-2020 SAC.
If you are interested in being a part of SAC please contact Jacquita McAllister at (863) 965-5450
SAC Chair: Braulio Davila
Next SAC Meeting: November 13, 2019 at 8:30 am
Membership is $5, we always looking for more members.
Thank you for voting, we have voted in our new officers for 2019-2020 school year.
PTA Officers 2019-2020
- Jennifer Bishop – President
- Carmen Pacheco – Vice President
- Norma Carrillo – Treasurer
- Emily Estopinan – Secretary/School Liaison
- Betty Calderon – School Liaison
Next PTA Meeting: November 14, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
(Click on the icons for more information)
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of products.
- Clip Box Tops from each package.
- Send the Box Tops to your school.
- Box Tops are each worth 10¢ for your school.
Hands On Recycling
Our school will receive money for each recyclable cell phone, inkjet or laser cartridge collected. Please send in your old cartridges and phones to our school office.
For ideas or questions on PTA Fundraising or projects please contact email@example.com