Components of TITLE I are:
- Effective Instruction
- Professional Development
- Parental Involvement
Studies show that the more parents are involved in the education of their child, the more academically successful that child will be. The goal of the Title I Parent Involvement program is to give school-based Parent Involvement Facilitators information, materials and resources to enable them to provide for their parents at the school-level. It is the job of the Facilitator to give parents the tools and resources necessary for them to help their child at home. Everyone working together in this way will give the child the best possible support for doing well in school.
Useful Links and Resources – Updated 2018-2019
Please click on the links below to find helpful resources for parents!
- District Title I Parent & Family Engagement Plan (English)
- School Parent & Family Engagement Plan (English) 2017-2018
- School-Parent Compact (English, Spanish, Creole)
- Annual Report Card
- Right to Know letter (English)
- Title One Parent Survey 2017-2018
- Parent Resource Center
- Parent Guide/Code of Conduct
- School Volunteer Information